Summer Artist Market Application
APPLICATION DUE DATE: ROLLING ADMISSION
The BCA Summer market seeks to contribute unique, contemporary and diverse artisan products to the vibrant City Hall market. We are looking for artists who exhibit professionalism and quality to the consumer, have a clear brand identity, and strive for diversity in their product offerings and price points.
Application fee: There is a non-refundable $25 application fee. Following your online submission, you will directed to an online payment page.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES & CRITERIA
- Please note that all BCA communication regarding the market will be conducted by email.
- We will only charge your card for the application fee. If you are accepted into the market you will receive separate payment information.
- Applications will be considered until June 2017.
- All applications will be reviewed by an independent jury of 4-6 community members.
- If you choose to apply to the BCA Artist Market as an artist group or a collective, please note that each group member must apply to the market as an individual (group applications will not be accepted).
- The jury's decision weighs heavily on display. We ask that artists display their products in a dynamic, professional manner that compliments the vision of their work.
- If your work is accepted, you will receive sign up guidelines by email.
- Accepted artists must attend at least 10 markets throughout the Summer season.
- The cost of the market is $20 per Saturday.
If you have any questions about the application process or the market, please contact Ashley Jimenez at email@example.com