Art Sales & Leasing
Burlington City Arts has long-standing relationships with artists throughout the state of Vermont and beyond. We take pride in our one-on-one involvement with artists through outreach and studio visits. As a non-exclusive advocate for the arts, BCA has the opportunity to broker or commission artwork from unlimited sources for both corporate and individual buyers. Original artwork is available in all media and for any budget.
We see the procurement of artwork as much more than simply “decorating” your building. Artwork unifies physical spaces and creates a sense of emotion and place. Our team of curators has extensive experience in siting artwork, art handling and installing all types of artwork in a variety of settings.
Our corporate art program comprises a comprehensive database of artists and samples of their work. From this database, clients may choose to purchase and/or to lease artwork.
The leasing program is available to clients who have publicly available space with room to exhibit. Artwork may be chosen either by the client or by our curatorial staff who then professionally install work on a rotating basis to ensure a continuously stimulating and appealing environment.
Our Corporate Art Services include:
- Extensive project management experience from consultation through installation
- Free initial conference to determine your company’s objectives and budget
- A written proposal based on research and discussions with you
- Selection of appropriate artwork based on desired corporate image, environment and budget
- Facilitation of commissioned works for specific locations such as outdoor sculpture, lobby foyers, executive suites, etc.
- Assessment of existing art in facilities: inventories, rearrangement, removal and updating
- Consultation and development of collections or buying policies
- Professional installation
- Competitive pricing
- Interior design options through our corporate collaboration with TruexCullins Architecture and Interior Design
- Our wide-ranging expertise and experience allows us to remain flexible and to design a program tailored to your organization and its needs. Corporate client’s leasing fees are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.