Donate to BCA
Your generosity supports local artists, arts education, exhibitions, and events in your community.
There are many ways to give to BCA and whether you are a long-time loyal donor or a first-time friend, we appreciate your support as we build the future of BCA!
Donations to BCA sustain:
- vital operating expenses which keep our galleries admission-free for everyone;
- arts education in our studios, in public schools and Head Start programs, and with community partners;
- the Patrick S. Robins Scholarship program that makes our arts education financially accessible;
- opportunities for Vermont artists to sell their work;
- a vibrant Burlington arts community.
Many ways to give:
- Support BCA with a gift of any size toward a program of your choice. Make it a sustaining gift to ensure your commitment to our mission into the future. Give today.
- The BCA Foundation provides donation opportunities for special projects. Learn more!
- The BCA 405 Campaign will fund the crucial move of BCA's studio spaces from Memorial Auditorium and the BCA Center to 405 Pine Street here in Burlington. Your support will help us build our new community arts space that focuses on accessibility, dynamic studio space, and the user experience. Learn more!
- There are lots of ways to give creatively too. Learn more!
BCA classes and studio passes make great gifts!
Have an artist on in your life who could use some creative spark if they just had the nudge or the studio space? Give them the gift of art making space! BCA class and studio passes are available at all levels.
Questions about giving?
Contact Lucia Campriello, Development Director at email@example.com or 802-865-7158.